I. The White House
2. A LITTE HISTORY :
PRESIDENT of the United States of America.
4. Martin Luther King had one in 1963.
6. The President works in the … Office.
9. Another word for the Department of Defense.
11. Vietnam War soldiers are also called …
12. It is Great on documents.
13. Symbol of the Republican Party.
15. Number of Presidents of the USA (two words)
16. Roosevelt, Kennedy and Clinton belong to the … Party.
17. The number of States in the USA.
1. He was the third American President.
2. In the Department of … , they talk about Unions.
3. The White House is at 1600, … Avenue.
5. This bird is represented on the Presidential Seal.
7. It can be the name of a President or the name of a city.
8. The Congress works there.
10. Bill Clinton admired that President.
14. Washington, District of …
(Updated on 19/01/2014)