INTERACTIVE activities :
Verbs!! (Pre-Intermediate) - interactive
ex : "Which verb isn't done with your feet? kick / step / smack"
- Verbs 1
(12 questions) with image + Verbs 2
+ Verbs 3
+ Verbs 1-3 with
32 questions (All Verbs from Quizzes 1 through 3)
- "Match the verbs on the left with the right phrase
on the right" - ex : "Sing / a song"
/ verbs - "Choose the correct
answer for each question" (autoenglish)
To snore / To burp / To sneeze"
do we move our body? #4 (about.com)
- Put the verb "in its correct place in the sentences below."
"punch, grope, grab, stretch, pat, slap, squeeze, nudge, beckon,
do we move our body? #3 (about.com)
- "Match the following phrases to the verbs of bodily movement."
ex : "She nodded" / "in ageement"
Sounds - (about.com)
"Put each of the following words or phrases in the correct gap
cough, yawn, scream, laugh, sigh, sniff, whisper, sneer, hiccup, whisper,
cough, sneeze, pant, puff, whistle, sigh, groan, hum, shout, snore"
- vocabulaire et exercices interactifs (Académie de Clermont)
- Look like - A song :
bangs by William Hung :
"'Cause she walks like she talks
And she talks like she walks...
I go crazy 'cause she
Looks like a flower
But she stings like a bee...
if it looks like love..."
vs DO - "Match the expression with the picture."
make or to do? - activities created by Renée
matching, concentration, flascards, word search
- Make vs do - Complete
- exercice interactif (Ghislaine Wulles)
of speaking (saberingles)
- "Fill in the blanks with a verb connected to ways of speaking:
blurt out - mutter - croak - stammer - chat - whisper - hesitate
- yell - mumble"
- Find the right definition - 531 questions
- Headlines : Verbs
- Matching exercise (isabelperez.com)