RETOUR VERS :
- How Do You Determine Whether to Use Who or Whom?
"Here’s the distinction: Use who to refer to the subject of the sentence (“I am the person who you are looking for”)
and whom to refer to the object of the sentence (“Whom have you invited?”)..."
- Adjective Clauses
Presentation and interactive exercises
ex : "The children are going to visit the museum. They are on
Combine the 2 sentences :
The children who are on the bus are going to visit the museum."
INTERACTIVE exercises :
pronoms relatifs - Gap-fill exercise (soundguideweb.com)
- avec le COURS
Cliquer sur ACTIVITES NON SONORES.
or which - People who work (Ghislaine Wulles)
- activité de départ : faire le bon choix
- activités de remise en ordre : cliquer sur les mots
pour les placer
- activité de closure : compléter les légendes
paper-eater - Relative clauses - Gap-fill
exercise with a reading text.
"Read the text, and fill in the gaps in the exercise."
Exercises TO PRINT :
- Kinds of monsters
"Students use the relative clause 'is a monster that'
to define Halloween monsters."
Lesson plans :
Frankenweenie: Relative Clauses - a lesson plan
"This is a beautiful, touching movie. The sad scenes are really moving, but the message is uplifting. By the way, the movie is black and white."
INTERACTIVE games :
- Propositions relatives : l'ordre des mots
swap game (jeu interactif)
(Free English - Il faut d'abord s'enregistrer.)
- The man who sold the world by David Bowie
- The One I love by R.E.M
- The man who would be king - The Libertines
- The man who couldn't cry - Johnny cash
- I'm the man who loves you - Wilco
- The case that they gave me - Hot Hot Heat
- The house that Jack built - Alan Price Set
- The air that I breathe - The Hollies
- All these things that I've done - The Killers
- There is a light that never goes out - The Smith
- Girls that don't talk - The Undertones
- The one that got away - Tom Waits
Let Me Be Misunderstood by The Animals :
"Baby, sometimes I'm so carefree
With a joy that's hard to hide...
Sometimes I find myself long regretting
Some foolish thing some little simple thing I've done
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good"
Cartoons : (Si le lien est inaccessible, enregistrer l'image pour obtenir
la taille initiale.)