Golding(Wikipedia) 1 Biography 1.1 Early life 1.2 Marriage and family
1.3 War service 1.4 Death 2 Career 2.1 Writing success 2.2 Fiction 2.3 Cryptozoology
3 Major works
4 See also
6 External links
of the Flies(BBC) - Context
- Sample with interactive tests
of the Flies by William Golding : CyberGuide - The historical background for the novel
- The symbolism of the conch
- The element of survival faced by the boys on the island
- Current, real-world political and social situations similar to the
events in the novel (sdcoe.k12.ca.us)
of the Flies : Lesson plan(school.discoveryeducation.com)
"Students will understand the following:
1. On a literal level, Lord of the Flies deals with what happens to
a group of boys stranded on an island with no adult supervision.
2. On a symbolic level, Lord of the Flies investigates what happens
to civilized people when the structures of civilization disappear."
of the Flies – How To Play "The game is supposed to be played after one has read
the book "Lord of the Flies" by William Golding.
The aim is to introduce some basic analytical aspects concerning the
book and to challenge the reader's memory through play..." (nobelprize.org)