I. Find the names of the places and the people referred to
- Princess Diana lived there.
- He was imprisoned there before he was executed.
- It is the Queen's official London residence.
- Where does the Queen spend Christmas ?
- What is the summer residence of the Queen ?
- She lived there during the campaign against the Spanish Armada.
- It has about 600 rooms.
- He was a famous architect who improved Kensington Palace.
- It is set high above that river. Find the names of the residence and of the river.
- It was the entrance to a Palace until it was moved to the north-east corner of Hyde Park.
- The Gold State Coach, used at coronations, can be seen there.
- It is a mausoleum dedicated to Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.
- The lover of Mary, Queen of Scots, was killed there.
II. Find the places related to Queen Victoria :
- She was born there.
- She decided to live there in 1837.
- She gave it to her mother in 1841.
- It was bought for her by Prince Albert.
- The chapel, built there in the 13th century, was restored by her as a monument to Albert.
- She was buried there with Prince Albert.
- Her Memorial faces that palace.